Whitney picked the numbers 2 and 15, so I followed them through my pictures and ended up with this one. :D I was hoping it would work for file numbers, but instead I used it as a count for scrolling. Anyway, these are potatoes from Mac. They are shaped like an "I," a heart, and a "U." He and his cute Mom looked for them during potato harvest and then he left them on my car windshield one night before I got off work. Now they are growing/rotting in my parent's storage room. Ewwww!! But still cute. :D I love that boy. Thanks for the help Whitney! This was a fun picture to find! :D
My name is Alycia, I am 23, happily married, and expecting our first child in September 2013!!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Random picture and description.
Whitney picked the numbers 2 and 15, so I followed them through my pictures and ended up with this one. :D I was hoping it would work for file numbers, but instead I used it as a count for scrolling. Anyway, these are potatoes from Mac. They are shaped like an "I," a heart, and a "U." He and his cute Mom looked for them during potato harvest and then he left them on my car windshield one night before I got off work. Now they are growing/rotting in my parent's storage room. Ewwww!! But still cute. :D I love that boy. Thanks for the help Whitney! This was a fun picture to find! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry my numbers did not work out so great, but it made for a fun story about a great picture!!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh he is so handsome!! We miss him too if that makes you feel any better. We also sent him off a letter and then I realized that his birthday is coming up, DUH. I should have put happy Birthday on something but I didn't. I guess he will have to get a late wish from me. Love you Alycia!!
ReplyDelete