My name is Alycia, I am 23, happily married, and expecting our first child in September 2013!!
That is true, he is the one always leaving. But, either way you both miss each other.
Your pictures were cute Alycia. I am shedding a tear for you. I have felt a little sad for you. I kinda know what it is like to feel all alone, and yet be surrounded with a lot to do. I hope you are doing OK. Love you lots, Joe
That is true, he is the one always leaving. But, either way you both miss each other.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures were cute Alycia. I am shedding a tear for you. I have felt a little sad for you. I kinda know what it is like to feel all alone, and yet be surrounded with a lot to do. I hope you are doing OK. Love you lots, Joe
ReplyDelete