Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hmmm...

So I promised Whitney I would post before I left for Connecticut, but things got a little VERY crazy last week, and it didn't happen. Therefore, this is my post, and it's WAY FOREVER late, but it's a post none the less. So! Life is going well for the most part. I'm still a wuss and a crybaby as usual, but I'm oh so very blessed! School is going well. Church is a life saver. Family is wonderful, but still too far away. Mac is amazing, and also too far away. Friends are fun. Work is work. Over all, life is good! :D I am once again counting down the days until I get to see Mac again...which by the way is in 13 DAYS, 21 HOURS, 6 MINUTES and a rapidly decreasing number of SECONDS. :D EXCITING!! Oh yeah! And I realized I don't even really have my Senior Picture on here...so I'm going to work on that. :D I have a face shot, cropped version of it. :D



So there is one. The rest will come...maybe.... :D

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for finally posting. I love it! You are great and I appreciate you finally posting just for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that all is well with you. You are so cute. I am glad you get to see Mac soon. We miss you so much. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute Alycia! We need to get you some new pictures when we come this summer. I am glad that life is good and I agree that family is just too far away and church is a life saver. You are amazing sister!!

    ReplyDelete